Welcome to our new website! A lot has changed on our website including some behind the scenes changes to the way that supporters online accounts are registered.
This is why many supporters when they purchase tickets on our new website will be asked to reset their online account password.
We have created the attached guide to help you through this process. Don't forget our Fundraising Team are also just a phone call way!
Australia 1800 555 079
International +61 733 68 1444
1. Use the following link: PrizeHome (yourtownprizehomes.com.au) and select "BUY TICKETS" and enter your email address and hit "CONTINUE"
2. If the email address displayed is correct, select "SEND CODE". If you would like to nominate a different email address simply type the preferred email address in and click "SEND CODE".
3. Your password will be sent to your email address with a verification code. (In peak times this can be delayed). Enter code and hit "VERIFY CODE"
4. Now it's time to set up your new password. Enter your email address and hit "CONTINUE"
5. Enter your new password, then confirm your new password, and hit "CONTINUE"
6. You are now logged in to your account and ready to Power Kids Helpline
If you have not received the "Verification Code" email:
In peak times this can be delayed, please allow up to 10 minutes.
Please ensure you have checked your SPAM folder and that your email address has been entered correctly. We recommend adding yourtown to your contact list or address book.
If you still haven't received the email, please contact our Fundraising Team on 1800 555 079.
I'm an existing supporter but I've never provided yourtown with an email address
If you are an existing supporter but have not provided yourtown with an email address, please contact yourtown’s Fundraising Team on 1800 555 079 between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday or Saturday & Sunday 8am - 5pm and a team member will be able to assist.