In addition to the Independent Auditor, the draws are conducted by yourtown’s CFO, Head of Marketing and Fundraising & from time to time the CEO. Anyone who has a role to play in the draw is ineligible to hold a ticket, as is any member of their immediate family. “Family member” includes spouses, de facto spouses, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children and adopted children. That includes staff who are involved in the electronic draw processes. yourtown have been conducting Art Unions for more than 30 years and we are committed to full compliance with all legislative and permit requirements.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase a gift ticket?
- How do I update my Credit Card details?
- Will you get an app?
- What would happen if a ticket purchased in the name of a Company or Trust were to win?
- Why can I no longer purchase a ticket in the name of a Company or Trust?
- What inspections does yourtown undertake when purchasing a Prize Home?
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?