When yourtown purchases a Prize Home, we engage independent certified building and pest inspectors to report on the condition of the property and its construction in accordance with the relevant Australian Building Standards. In addition to this, we engage an independent Structural Engineer to report on and certify the property for structural soundness.
Articles in this section
- What inspections does yourtown undertake when purchasing a Prize Home?
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?