yourtown Draw 489
When does the Draw close?
Wednesday 4 September 2019, 10pm AEST.
When is Draw day?
Friday 6 September 2019, 10am AEST.
When is the Prize Home open for inspection?
Unfortunately our Burleigh Waters Prize Home is not open for inspection or ticket sales. When opening our Prize Homes we have to consider a number of factors, including available parking, general access restrictions, the safety of visitors and the impact on our neighbors. However, if you do want to explore the home further, check out our virtual tour of the property. We will also be sharing live video tours of the home and property in the coming weeks on our Facebook page.
How many tickets in the Draw?
Weekly Springsational Giveaways Draw (4x $3,000 Red Balloon Vouchers)
Sunday 11 August 2019
Monday 12 August 2019
Sunday 18 August 2019
Monday 19 August 2019
Sunday 25 August 2019
Monday 26 August 2019
Sunday 1 September 2019
Monday 2 September 2019
First Prize Details
Total First Prize $1,719,317
16 Seahawk Crescent, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220.
Furniture & Electrical - $90,343
Payment of 12 months Council & Water Rates - $4,454
Payment of 12 months Building & Contents Insurance - $2,094
Second & Third Prizes
- Property: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Kitchen, Laundry, Entry, Dining, Living, Rumpus, Porch, Patio, Alfresco and Verandah.
- Kitchen: Double bowl under mounted sink, 2 pac cabinetry, reconstituted, stone bench top, tiled splash back,under bench oven, induction cook top, integrated dishwasher, range hood, ceramic tiled floors, walk-in pantry, island bench, breakfast bar, soft close draw system.
- Car: Double lock-up garage.
- Pool: Yes
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted Air Conditioning
- Exterior: Chamber board & render fibrous cement
- Flooring: Ceramic tiles, carpet, Modwood deck
- Security: Alarm system
- Screens: No
- Internal storage: Robes in bedroom, laundry storage
- External storage: 2 x small garden sheds
- Town water supply and waste management (bio cycle septic system)
- Gas supply - TBA
- Letterbox located in front of property
- Outdoor shower
- Ceiling fans, stackable sliding doors, tinted windows
- 6.6kw Solar System
Floor Plan & Land
- Living areas: 213m2
- Outdoor: 35m2
- Car space (basement): 39m2
- Land area: 491m2
- Established: 2018
- Console Table - Bambi - White
- Art - Blue floral x 2
- Art - Parrot Blue
- Art - Feathers Blue
- Bar stools - Shanghai - White x 2
- Chair - Ayana - White x 6
- Chair - Malawi - White x 2
- Art - Floral Blue x 2
- Lamp - Gourd - Blue
- Coffee table - Hamptons - Oak
- Side table - Hamptons - Oak
- Entertainment Unit - Teak - Natural
- Entertainment Unit - Corfu - White
- Rug - Sandstone
- Rug - Blossom
- Lamp - Blue x 2
- Art - Floral Blue/Mauve x 3
- King Quilt Cover - Ava Quilted - Snow
- Chair - Bella - Indigo Velvet
- Bedside table - Caribbean - White x 2
- Rug - Ghost
- Desk - East Port - White
- Dining Chair - Rattan - White
- Queen Quilt Cover - Chinoiserie - Sky
- Art - Floral Watercolour x 2
- Outdoor Chair - Miranda - White
- Lamp - Moroccan - White x 2
- Ottoman - Romain Pouffe
- Queen Quilt Cover - Vintage Washed - Violet
- Bedside Cabinet - Auxiliary - White x 2
- Rug - Bayliss
- Lamp - Pineapple - White x 2
- Art - Blue & White floral x 3
- Folding table - Rosy - White
- Directors chair - Costa - White x 2
- Sun lounge - Verona - White x 2
- Dining Chair - Naples - White x 8
- King Quilt Cover - Stonewashed Cotton - White
- Neighboring Burleigh Heads.
- Just moments from beautiful protected beaches.
- Burleigh Head National Park wraps around the headline, offering views of the ocean and a number of walking trails and wildlife to experience.
Where to dine
- Justin Lane
- Rick Shores
- Slice Pizzeria Burleigh Heads
What to see and do in the area
- Burleigh Head National Park
- David Fleay Widlife Park
- The Village markets
Public transport in the area
- Varsity Lakes Station
- Burleigh Heads (Bus Interchange)