Wednesday 14 November 2018 10pm AEST
Friday 16 November 2018 10am AEST
Q1. Open for inspection?
Sometimes our Prize Homes are not open for inspection to the public. The decision was made not to open this property due to a number of factors. These factors were from available parking as well as the safety of the visitors based on the number of people that may attend the home and that the home is located on a major highway. As an organisation, we need to be mindful of the safety of our supporters when opening Prize Homes and consideration of the neighbours/street.
Rest assured, the beach house will be ready for the lucky winner to move in, along with their $600,000 in Gold!
Q2. How many tickets in the Draw?
Q3. First Prize: Description and Value
|1133 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD 4221||$925,000|
|Furniture & Electrical||$102,445|
|Flight Centre Voucher||$2,000|
|Total Prize Value:||$1,656,340|
Q4. Second & Third Prize: Description and Value
Flight Centre Voucher OR Woolworths WISH Cards OR Harvey Norman Gift Card:
2nd Prize $10,000
3rd Prize $5,000
Q5. Other Prizes - Descriptions and Values
myplace Weekly Bonus Prize: Woolworths WISH Gift Card - $1,000
myplace Exclusive Gold Bullion Prize: $10,000 Gold Bullion
Update myplace Payment Details Prize: Woolworths WISH Gift Card - $500
MultiChance: Gold Bullion - Maximum 20 tickets: $200,000 / Minimum 2 tickets: $20,000
Triple Treat Bonus Prize
Eligibility requires a customer to join myplace for 3 Draws - 481, 482 & 483 and have a valid myplace ticket/s in each draw. Each ticket equals one chance to win in the Triple Treat Bonus Draw. Prize drawn 1 Feb 2019.
Woolworths WISH Gift Card to the value of $3,000.
Q6. Floor Plan & Land:
House Area: Living Areas - 140m2 , Outdoor Areas 16m2 (deck/patio/courtyard), Garage 20m2
Land Size: N/A
Q7. Home: Description & Features
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with walk-in robe and ensuite), 2 Bathrooms, 1 Powder Room, Kitchen, Living, Dining, Deck, Laundry, Garage (1 car space), Patio.
- Flooring: Blackbutt timber flooring
- Ceilings: 2.7m height
- Air conditioning: Main living area, main bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen: electric under bench oven and cook top, range hood, dishwasher, stone bench top, glass splash backs, two bowl sink
- Boundary fencing & yard is enclosed (pet friendly)
- Security gate entry
- Town water supply
- No solar system
- Electric hot water
- Town waste management
- No fly or security screens on windows
- Washing line in courtyard at back of property
- Exterior: rendered block
- Security system, intercom
- No pool
- Built in to front fence
Why is the house on Body Corp since it’s not an apartment?
- The property shares a common wall with the property behind. The Body Corporate is not active. Agreements are made (if need be) between the two lot owners in relation to building insurance.
Are there any common areas, if so, what type? Gym, Pool etc?
Q8. Council & Water Rates (Annual Cost)?
$2,722 (First 12 months included in prize)
Q9. Contents Insurance (Annual Cost)?
$426 (First 12 months included in prize)
Q10. Body Corporate Fees (Annual Cost)?
$693 (First 12 months included in prize)
Q11. Entry & Stairwell - Furniture/Décor
- Art - Tree Canopy, 1500 X 500, B & W
- Art - Seascape B & W With Splashes
Q12. Laundry - Furniture/Décor
- Dryer - F&P Vented Sensor 7kg
- Washing Machine - F&P Front Load 7.5kg
- Appliance Stacking Matt White
- Iron - Sunbeam Prosteam
- Vacuum - Bosch Runn'n Prosilence
Gold Coast Fireplace & BBQ centre:
- BBQ - Bugg With Trolley & Cover Black
Q14. Bedroom 2 (Double) – Furniture/Décor
- TV - Samsung 43" Series 7 Uhd 4k
- Double Bedhead - Natural Buttoned
- Bedside - Table Elm
- Lamp Base - Ivory
- Lamp Shade - Natural
- Queen Quilt Cover - White
- Floor Rug - 2 X 3 Butterfinger
- Art - Stilt Building On Beach 600 X 600
- Art - Palm Tree In Desert
Q13. Bedroom 3 (Double) – Furniture/Décor
- Bedside - 3 Drawer Natural (x2)
- Queen Quilt Cover - Sage Spot
- Desk - Timber
- Bedside Lamps - Glass (x2)
- Floor Rug
- Art - Flotsam On Sand 600 X 760 (x2)
- IMAC 21.5" 8GB / 1TB / IRIS
Q15. Patio - Furniture/Decor
- Sofa - 2 Seat Grey/White
- Armchair - White/Grey (x2)
- Coffee Table - White (80cm Dia)
Q16. Living Room - Furniture/Décor
- TV - Sony 65" 4k UHD LED LCD Android
- Sofa - Natural Linen
- Armchair - Timber & Rope (x2)
- Coffee Table - Timber Block
- Floor Rug - Fog Cream, 2.5m X 3.5m
- ART - Pandanus Shadow
Q17. Kitchen - Furniture/Décor
- Fridge - LG No Plumbed Ice & Water Dispenser
- Kettle - Kenwood Kmix White
- 2 Slice Toaster - Kenwood Kmix White
- Nescafe - Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine White
- Tefal - 5pc Induction Cookset
- Microwave - Panasonic 32l Inverter W Sensor Stainless Steel
- Bar Stools - Wash With White Leather (x2)
Q18. Dining - Furniture/Decor
- Dining Chairs - Timber/Rope (x6)
- Dining Table - Teak 2.4m
- Floor Rug - Fog Cream, 2m X 3m
- Art - Native Plant Bespoke Tint And Graphic
Q19. Deck – Furniture/Décor
- Dining Chairs - White Weave, (x6)
- Dining Table - Taupe Frame 1.6m
Q20. Master Bedroom (Queen)- Furniture/Décor
- TV - Samsung 43" Series 7 Uhd 4k
- Queen Bed - Woven Head/Timber
- Bedside Table - Slatted Drum Timber (x2)
- Occasional Chair - Rattan White
- Quilt Cover - White
The Beach Furniture:
Console Table - Teak
- Art - Banksia Leaves Bespoke Tint (x2)
- Art - Glitter Sea With Sea foam Tint (x2)
- Bedside Lamps - Timber Base White Shade (x2)
- Side Table - White Log With Rope
- Floor Rug - 2.5 x 3.5
Q21. Where are the closest schools?
- Palm Beach Primary School
- Elanora State School
- Currumbin Primary School
- St Augustine's Parish Primary School
- Palm Beach Currumbin State High School
- Elanora State High School
- Varsity College Senior School
- King's Christian College
Q22. Public Transport in the area?
Train: Varsity Lakes Station
Bus: Gold Coast Hwy at Tenth Avenue Stop (Route: 700 & 765), Palm Beach Stop (Route 777, PM41, North Coast NSW, North West NSW)
Q23. Emergency Services in the area?
Fire: Bilinga-Coolangatta Fire Station, Robina Fire Station
Police: Palm Beach Police station
Hospital: The Tweed Hospital, Robina Hospital, John Flynn Private Hospital
Q24. Sporting facilities in the area?
- Palm Beach Aquatic Centre
- Salk Oval
- Mallawa Drive Sports Centre
- Gold Coast Stock Sports Club
Q25. Postal facilities in the area?
Australia Post Elanora
Q26. Places to dine in the area?
- Palm Beach Surf Club
- Lester & Earl (American BBQ)
- Balboa Italian
- The Collective Palm Beach
- San Sebastian
- Thai (The Mirrors)
- Palms Indian Kitchen
- Golden Pine Chinese Restaurant
Q27. Notable tourist attractions in the area?
- David Fleay Wildlife Park
- Superbee Honey World