The Promoter is responsible for the proper management and conduct of the Art Union. Our CEO is yourtown’s Promoter and as Promoter, they are not eligible to purchase tickets in any yourtown Art Unions.
Articles in this section
- What inspections does yourtown undertake when purchasing a Prize Home?
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?