yourtown sells tickets across multiple channels. There are a certain number of tickets allocated to each channel depending on the volume utilised via those channels. For example, tickets sold over the phone may be allocated tickets numbered 000,001 - 120,000. In this instance, if you purchased tickets over the phone, your ticket would be in that number range.
Articles in this section
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?
- What can I use the Flight Centre vouchers for?
- How are the draws conducted?
- Does anyone really win in these draws?
- Is the Art Union open to people living overseas?