yourtown sells tickets across multiple channels. There are a certain number of tickets allocated to each channel depending on the volume utilised via those channels. For example, tickets sold over the phone may be allocated tickets numbered 000,001 - 120,000. In this instance, if you purchased tickets over the phone, your ticket would be in that number range.
Articles in this section
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?
- What can I use the Flight Centre vouchers for?