There are many worthy charities which conduct Art Unions and each of these Art Unions have very different prizes and price structures. Some of these Art Unions can sell in excess of one million tickets. There are only 400,000 tickets available in most of our Prize Home Draws. If every ticket is sold, then the chances of winning First Prize (if you purchased one ticket) would be 1 in 400,000.
Articles in this section
- Prize Home Draw 494 FAQs: 303/210 Old South Head Road, Bellevue Hill 2023
- Prize Home Draw 494 FAQs: 2/25 Merrimac Boulevard, Broadbeach Waters QLD 4218
- Prize Home Draw 493 FAQs: 9-11 Cania Place, Yandina Creek QLD 4561
- Why are some prizes substituted with Gold Bullion for Victorian residents?
- Why are yourtown's tickets $15 and other charities' tickets cheaper?
- How many winners keep the Prize Homes?
- Are Prize Homes built by yourtown or purchased?
- If the Prize Home closes at 5pm AEST on close day, how long do I have to purchase tickets on the phone or internet?
- If First Prize is an optional property, do you provide flights/accommodation?
- What are the odds of winning First Prize?