There are many worthy charities which conduct Art Unions and each of these Art Unions have very different prizes and price structures. Some of these Art Unions can sell in excess of one million tickets. There are only 500,000 tickets available in most of our Prize Home Draws. If every ticket is sold, then the chances of winning First Prize (if you purchased one ticket) would be 1 in 500,000.
Articles in this section
- Prize Home Draw 509: 24 Driver Court, Mermaid Waters QLD 4218
- Why are some prizes substituted with Gold Bullion for Victorian residents?
- Why are yourtown's tickets $15 and other charities' tickets cheaper?
- How many winners keep the Prize Homes?
- Are Prize Homes built by yourtown or purchased?
- If First Prize is an optional property, do you provide flights/accommodation?
- What are the odds of winning First Prize?
- What happens if I win First Prize?
- How many Prize Home Draws do you run per year?
- Is this home open for inspection?