Legislation requires that prizes cannot be transferable for cash.
Articles in this section
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?
- What can I use the Flight Centre vouchers for?