Under WA's Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor, yourtown is only required to obtain a permit if we are undertaking marketing activities which are specifically focused on Western Australia. For marketing activities such as nationwide television advertising a WA permit is not required. Please be assured that under QLD law there is no restriction applied to the sale of tickets to persons who reside in another State or Territory.
Articles in this section
- What would happen if a ticket purchased in the name of a Company or Trust were to win?
- Why can I no longer purchase a ticket in the name of a Company or Trust?
- What inspections does yourtown undertake when purchasing a Prize Home?
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?