Under WA's Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor, as the draw is not conducted in WA, we are not required to hold a WA permit. Please be assured that under QLD law there is no restriction applied to the sale of tickets to persons who reside in another State or Territory.
Articles in this section
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?
- Can the winner take cash instead of the advertised prize?
- How does MultiChance work?
- What can I use the Flight Centre vouchers for?
- How are the draws conducted?
- Does anyone really win in these draws?
- Is the Art Union open to people living overseas?