The maximum number of tickets available for sale each draw varies from Art Union to Art Union. The maximum number of tickets in each draw is stated in the Terms and Conditions on the ticket and on our website.
Articles in this section
- What would happen if a ticket purchased in the name of a Company or Trust were to win?
- Why can I no longer purchase a ticket in the name of a Company or Trust?
- What inspections does yourtown undertake when purchasing a Prize Home?
- What is the role of the Independent Auditor during the drawing of an Art Union?
- What is the role of the Promoter?
- Who from yourtown assists in the conducting of the Draw?
- How do you allocate tickets?
- Why do you not have a Western Australia Permit?
- How many tickets are available for sale each draw?
- Where do I find draw results?