We are not aware of how many winners keep the Prize Home. The decision to sell or not is largely governed by individual circumstances of each winner.
Articles in this section
- Why are some prizes substituted with Gold Bullion for Victorian residents?
- Why are yourtown's tickets $15 and other charities' tickets cheaper?
- How many winners keep the Prize Homes?
- Are Prize Homes built by yourtown or purchased?
- If the Prize Home closes at 5pm AEST on close day, how long do I have to purchase tickets on the phone or internet?
- If First Prize is an optional property, do you provide flights/accommodation?
- What are the odds of winning First Prize?
- What happens if I win First Prize?
- How many Prize Home Draws do you run per year?
- Is this home open for inspection?