We generally find that winners have made the decision on which property to take well in advance. However, yourtown is aware of the difficulties faced when winners need cash in order to view both Prize Homes being offered, and where possible, a small amount of travel and/or gold is included in the first prize package for each option to facilitate costs towards viewing the properties. The winner will liaise with either ABC Bullion or Flight Centre to redeem prior to viewing the property or properties.
Articles in this section
- Prize Home Draw 490 FAQs: 25 Illawong Street, Buderim QLD 4556
- Why are some prizes substituted with Gold Bullion for Victorian residents?
- Why are yourtown's tickets $15 and other charities' tickets cheaper?
- How many winners keep the Prize Homes?
- Are Prize Homes built by yourtown or purchased?
- If the Prize Home closes at 5pm AEST on close day, how long do I have to purchase tickets on the phone or internet?
- If First Prize is an optional property, do you provide flights/accommodation?
- What are the odds of winning First Prize?
- What happens if I win First Prize?
- How many Prize Home Draws do you run per year?