We generally find that winners have made the decision on which property to take well in advance. However, yourtown is aware of the difficulties faced when winners need cash in order to view both Prize Homes being offered. Where possible, a small amount of travel and/or gold is included in the First Prize package for each option, to facilitate costs towards viewing the properties. The winner will liaise with either ABC Bullion or Flight Centre to redeem prior to viewing the property or properties.
Articles in this section
- Prize Home Draw 501 FAQs: 18 Dawson Parade, Buderim QLD 4556
- Prize Home Draw 501 FAQs: 201/6 Gerrale Street, Cronulla NSW 2230
- Why are some prizes substituted with Gold Bullion for Victorian residents?
- Why are yourtown's tickets $15 and other charities' tickets cheaper?
- How many winners keep the Prize Homes?
- Are Prize Homes built by yourtown or purchased?
- If First Prize is an optional property, do you provide flights/accommodation?
- What are the odds of winning First Prize?
- What happens if I win First Prize?
- How many Prize Home Draws do you run per year?